Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Week 3 - Thing 7

I love the ease of digital pictures, especially in connection with scrapbooking and blogging. I am inquisitive (some would say nosy!) and love to check out friends and family via their blogs. We lived overseas for three years and have friends far flung across the globe. With a few clicks on the internet, I can catch up on their lives and see photos of kids, travels and interests. However, I am still oldfashioned enough to love making scrapbooks using actual photos! My daughter enjoys flipping through her baby book and seeing the ancient pictures of baby Caitlin. She is almost four and so grown up!

The great advantage of sites like Flickr for me is the organization of the multitudes of digital pictures we take. It is very nice to easily find all the shots from our recent beach vacation in Fenwick Island. This makes scrapbooking so much easier, especially since I am never up-to-date on what I am scrapping!

No comments: